Fi Conference, 1-2 December 2020
Taking place alongside Fi Europe, co-located with Hi Europe 2020, the Fi Conference is the perfect platform to position your company as a thought leader in the most relevant and business critical issues facing the food and beverage industry at the moment.
Gain direct access to high-level and influential F&B professionals, not only at the event but pre- and post-event too. We will work with you to identify your key target audience and create relevant and unique content to engage them, both at the conference and in the weeks leading up to the event.
Please note that our partnership packages can be tailored to suit your business development objectives.
Demonstrate thought-leadership on a specific topic and raise awareness of your brand through a unique speaking opportunity to present a company case study on the main
stage of the Fi Conference. Make sure your message is reaching the right people with bespoke lead generation and unique content creation.
Topics in 2020 include:
Clean Label; Taste and Texture; Health & Well-being; Plant-derived Ingredients.
Package includes: Speaking session; Pre-event marketing campaign; Unique content created by Fi Editor.
• Prominent branding on conference website, brochure and conference eNewsletters*
• Logo on the event website
• Logo and 75-word synopsis to be hosted on the event website
• Logo included in the weekly Fi Conference eNewsletters
• Bespoke marketing campaign to targeted audience pre-event, sharing your company content and highlighting your speaker at the event. Content will be included in an exclusive email campaign to targeted pre-registered visitors.*
• 2 pieces of company content to be written by a Fi Editor with input from you (e.g. blog post) to be
available on the Fi Global insights website and shared via our weekly Fi Conference eNewsletters.
• 6 Full Access conference passes for you to offer complimentary access to clients and special guests.
• Short video created by a Fi Editor (max. 3 minutes) and posted on Fi Global insights website and the Fi Global Linkedin group (over 21.000 members).
• 1 speaker slot at the Discovery Theatre conference area on the show floor, allowing you to be positioned as a thought leader to an audience of industry decision-makers. Topic and timing of the session to be agreed with the Senior Content Producer – client case studies are preferred, and strict criteria must be followed to ensure no sales pitches are made in the high-level programme.
• Opportunity for literature distribution in the Discovery Theatre conference area during your session.
• Half page advert in the delegate documentation pack to highlight your company to delegates on the day.
• Logo on holding slides for your speaker’s session, branded as Gold Partner.
• Branded as Gold Partner on selected signage at the event.
• Your company presentation to be shared with delegates.
* The earlier you sign up, the more exposure you will receive.